"Ready Player One" Book Review

Hi everyone!!

I’m back with another English version of my review

This time it’s a book review

This book is pretty famous and it’s already been adapted into a movie

The title is… “Ready Player One”


 












SYNOPSIS

This drama takes the majority of its setting inside a modern video game called OASIS. This virtual world is “shaking” when the creator died and he hid his inheritance inside the video game. Everyone compete to solved the clue that scattered across the OASIS. But in the end only the chosen one can have the easter egg.


REVIEW

I’ve actually watched the movie first before reading this book. But honestly because the movie is not on my favorite genre, I barely remember it huehe (sorry)

At least I remember that it has an amazing animation :)

Before I start the review, I want to confess that I’m not a gamer nor a movie addict

So, at first there are a whole lot of terms that I don’t understand

I almost gave up because I thought I won’t be able to catch up with the story

But….

It’s actually not that bad :)

Every time we enter an explanation about some game or movie, we also got another additional paragraph that explain deeper. So, no one’s gonna feel stupid when reading this book wkwk

And at the end, the author actually wrote that he hoped this book can inspire people to be curious about the games and movies that he mentioned

We also can see that this book is written with so much dedication. Cause it must need a lot of research for all of that games and movies from decades ago


 










About the plot… actually for me it was just normal

It goes where I thought It would, for the protagonist and the antagonist. So there is no plot twist whatsoever

The writing style is also pretty smooth and clean

The description for the OASIS world is tricky, but it’s actually perfect for me. You don’t need to watch the movie to imagine it

And there’s also a romance plot, it was cute but sadly it doesn’t get much spotlight huehe


 










Overall, it was a good book

The charming point of course lay in its TMI about games and movies

And also the virtual world that nicely described

I recommended this book for gamers that love to read wkwk

Happy reading!


CONTACT

Twitter @HelloArmany

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Drama "Lovely Us"

Review Drama "Meow The Secret Boy"

Review "Dancing High"