Quotes from Random Novels (Part 10)

"Nothing I could say would make it better, and trying to seemed to undervalue everything she'd gone through"
(Origin)

"I returned to the room, finding Kat standing there, still clutching DB. It was ridiculous and weird and a thousand other things how cute i thought she looked, covered in dirt, sweat, and blood"
(Origin)

"I knew it took a lot for her to get the words out sometimes. She internalized a ton of crap, kept it in"
(Origin)

 "Not happening. I learned long ago that my side doesn't matter"
(Perfect Chemistry)

"I don't want to end up like my mom. That's my biggest fear in life"
(Perfect Chemistry)

 "I like being alone. Nobody to put on an act for"
(Perfect Chemistry)

"Making mistakes ain't a crime, you know"
(Perfect Chemistry)

"Things I want to forget are stuck in my brain like glue"
(Perfect Chemistry)

"Opening yourself up to making mistakes and being vulnerable is what makes it beautiful and special with the person you love"
(Perfect Chemistry)

"Am I even capable of loving someone so much that I open myself up to being vulnerable? I really don't know"
(Perfect Chemistry)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Drama "Lovely Us"

Review Drama "Meow The Secret Boy"

Review "Dancing High"