Quotes from Random Novels (Part 9)

"A panicked person is a dead person"
(Legend)

"Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people"
(Lucky One)

"Just kidding. Get whatever you order normally, I'm not particular"
(Lucky One)

"Earl's default mood is Pissed, and his backup default mood is Mega-Pissed"
(Me and Earl and the Dying Girl)

"I mean, most humans are annoying, so it's not specific to girls. Also, I don't really mean "annoying", I guess I mean that most humans like to try to fuck up your plans"
(Me and Earl and the Dying Girl)

"Still, my Excessive Modesty reflex would not be denied"
(Me and Earl and the Dying Girl)

"When you convert a good book to a film, stupid things happen"
(Me and Earl and the Dying Girl)

"Books were a necessary escape I always gladly jumped into headfirst"
(Obsidian)

"I wasn't brave. I was desperate"
(Obsidian)

"Things couldn't be changed. But I could change how I dealt with them"
(Onyx)

"Use your words, Kitty-cat. Use your words"
(Onyx)

"You just need to know when to draw the line, when you've had enough"
(Opal)

"That was my Kitten, claws and all"
(Origin)

"You should see yourself right now. Like a kitten - that's what I keep telling you"
(Origin)

 "I also knew it was more than that. Kat wanted to prove, not just to me but to herself, that she was an asset not a hindrance. That need to show she could stand on equal ground with me and the other Luxen had been what drove her to trust Blake"
(Origin)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Drama "Lovely Us"

Review Drama "Meow The Secret Boy"

Review "Dancing High"