Quotes from Random Novels (Part 8)

"Stop feeling sorry for myself and figure it out"
(Misbehaving)

"I don't want to talk about it. I'll be okay. Just give me some time to deal with my own insecurities. I'm working on them"
(Misbehaving)

"I withdrew because it's what I fucking do when someone tells me they don't want me"
(Sometimes It Lasts)

"Just finally feeling like I could let go, that I could do this. Knowing that he could handle it, and would be there for as long as I needed him to be"
(Amy & Roger's Epic Detour)

"Oh, God, don't be nice to me. I'll start crying"
(Angel Burn)

"Sorry, I'm not trying to take over, I'm just used to being in charge."
Scott barked out a laugh, "Dude, you are Alex Kylar. I think I speak for everyone here when I say: Please take over."
(Angel Fever)

 "Seeing her get excited over food made me want to feed her three meals a day"
(Bad for You)
hope someone will say this about me hihihi

"Who fucked your head up so bad that you can't see how amazing you are?"
(Bad for You)

 "All my life I had been alone and isolated. Would I love naturally? Or would my love be a twisted, broken love? Would I love in a way that smothered and made people run away?
Was I even lovable?"
(Bad for You)

"I take care of you. Not the other way around," I told her.
She reached up and touched my face. "Then who will take care of you?"
No one had ever cared about that before. That wasn't something I was going to tell her, though. "You safe in my arms is all i need. Okay?"
(Bad for You)

"But I've met my quota on abandonment in my life. I need to protect me"
(Because of Low)

"Not letting the world destroy you. That's a daily battle"
(Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock)

"Trust in the future. Go ahead. Do it. It's okay. Things are going to get better"
(Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock"

 "Think for yourself and do what's right for you, but let others do the same"
(Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock)

"Losing him nearly ruined Edmund, and now I have brought him back to that place. That terrifying place where anything, no matter how precious, can be taken without notice or apology"
(Guardian of The Gate)

"Sometimes the right thing to do isn't always the best answer"
(Hopeless)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Drama "Lovely Us"

Review Drama "Meow The Secret Boy"

Review "Dancing High"