Quotes from Random Novels (Part 7)

"Even when they were quiet, people really were the noisiest animals."
(The Raven Boys)

 "I'll be fine. I always am."
(The Poison Tree)

"I wanted to be somewhere I didn't have to try to understand the people I lived with."
(The Poison Tree)

"She was drawn not to those like herself, whose personalities were a full-frontal assault, but to those who slunk and skulked and made you work to guess their stories. I began to share her conviction that even the mousiest of passerby squirreled away colorful backstories"
(The Poison Tree)

 "I'm eighteen. I'm genetically encoded to fight with my parents."
(The Heir)

"Don't move...I'll get you to the vet, okay?"
She could feel his breath on her skin, rapid and shallow. He licked her again, and she kissed him.
"You're so good, sweetie. You were so brave...so brave..."
His eyes were on her. He whimpered again, and Julie stifled her cry.
"I love you, Singer," she murmured as the muscles in his body began to relax.
"It's okay, sweetheart. No more fighting. I'm safe now, you can go to sleep..."
(The Guardian)
p.s. ini scene yang bikin aku nangis banget pas baca novelnya T T

"Take pride in your pain," her mother had always told her. "You are stronger than those who have none."
(The Giver)

"Eventually, I gave up and sat next to him in silence, just letting him know I was there. When he was ready, he would come around. Until then, I would let him sort everything out in peace."
(The Forever Song)

"I swear, I'll keep fighting. I won't forget again."
(The Forever Song)

"I would not open myself up to that kind of hurt again."
(The Forever Song)

 "Sometimes, we allow ourselves to become our greatest enemies, we just need to find the right people to show us the sunlight."
(The First Touch of Sunlight)

"He was control to her chaos; she was levity to his seriousness."
(The Favorite)

 "I do believe everything happens for a reason. That there is some plan, some meaning to this darkness we live in."
(The Eternity Cure"

"You're still beautiful and dangerous and incredible, and I'll keep telling you that for as long as it takes you to believe it."
(The Eternity Cure)

 "Sometimes, all you had to do was exist in order to be someone's savior."
(The Devotion of Suspect X)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Drama "Lovely Us"

Review Drama "Meow The Secret Boy"

Review "Dancing High"