Quote from Random Novels (part 3)

Karena nggak tahu mau upload apa, upload quote aja ya...
Hehe ^ ^

"A good friend keeps your secrets for you, A best friend helps you keep your own secrets"
(Before I Fall)


"I hate both of my parents right now: for letting the thread between us stretch so far and so thin that the moment it was severed for good they didn't even feel it"
(Before I Fall)


"You can't go home again"-- isn't necessarily that places change, but that people do. So nothing ever looks the same
(Before I Fall)


"So many things become beautiful when you really look"
(Before I Fall)


"He wanted to make her smile like that constantly"
(Eleanor & Park)


"If you can't save your own life, is it even worth saving?"
(Eleanor & Park)


"All of a sudden aware that i'm nowhere near as confident as my past would lead me to believe"
(Hopeless)


Selesai...
p.s. yang di dalem kurung judul bukunya yaa...

Contact :
Twitter @HelloArmany

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Drama "Lovely Us"

Review Drama "Meow The Secret Boy"

Review "Dancing High"