Quote from Random Novels (part 2)

Lanjut ya quotes-nya...


Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna 
(Anna Dressed in Blood)


Be brave, my darling. You're stronger than you think
 (Boundless)


"I guess. Mostly just fucking exhausted, mentally and physically."
"Me too. Maybe that's all it means to be grown-up" 
(Endgame : Rules of the Game)


Fear is the mind-killer 
(Endgame : The Calling)


"Don't ever smile if you don't want to"
(Everything I Never Told You)


Nobody else will ever be able to save me if i'm not fighting as hard as i can to save myself. To do that, I have to decide who to trust. I have to decide what i believe.
(Fateful)


The only accurate measurement of a decision's level of stupidity is time
(Hopeless)


p.s : yang di dalam kurung itu judul novelnya yaa...

Contact :
Twitter @HelloArmany

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Drama "Lovely Us"

Review Drama "Meow The Secret Boy"

Review "Dancing High"